The Meltonic antioxidant energy drink has been designed to provide you with optimal water intake and energy during your sports session (running, trail, cycling, mountain biking, triathlon, marathon, badminton …)
– Natural recipe, herbal tonic and royal jelly
– Rich in vitamins B1, B6, and C
– Slightly sweet taste so as not to get disgusted during the effort
– Source of magnesium, calcium and zinc
– Practical, 1 sachet = 1 Can
– Contains 10 sachets = 5L of drink
Lemon energy drink replenishes water reserves during exercise, thanks to sodium, while ensuring a rich supply of specific carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins B & C.
Innovative, formulated with a natural lemon flavour, combines 20g of gustatory pleasure to 74.9 Kcal energy only.
Our energy dring is made with :
Royal Jelly : rich in amino acids, B vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Treasure of nature, it is recognized as one of the most effective natural toning.
Ginseng : root of plant with toning properties. Ginseng facilitates concentration and reactivity, enhances endurance by reducing the production of lactic acid and improves performance.
Guarana : root of plant, rich in caffeine. Guarana is a natural stimulant that improves body oxygenation, for a more intense workout, while minimizing the risk of injury.
Maca & ??Maté: the “Peruvian ginseng” and “paraguay tea” are deemed to be two natural stimulants that help to reduce physical fatigue and lack of concentration.
- Calcium lactate gluconate
- Lime juice natural flavor
- Magnesium glycerophosphate
- ginseng extract (root) 1,5%
- brewer’s yeast
- calcium ascorbate
- Guarana extract (seed) 1%
- Lemon 1%
- sodium chloride
- Maca extract
- mate extract
- Royal jelly 0.5%
- potassium citrate
- zinc citrate
- For : 100g
- Energy : 1586 kJ is 373 kcal
- Fats : <0,5g
- . of which saturated fats : 0g
- Carbohydrates : 91,6g
- . of which sugars : 50g
- Proteins : 1,2g
- Salt : 0,8g
- Calcium : 600mg (is 15% AJR for 1 bag of 20g)
- Magnesium : 450mg (is 24% AJR for 1 bag of 20g)
- Zinc : 12mg ( is 24% AJR for 1 stick of 20g)
- Vitamin B1 : 3,8mg (is 68% AJR for 1 stick of 20g)
- Vitamin B6 : 6,1mg (is 86% AJR for 1 stick of 20g)
- Vitamin C : 817,5mg (is 204% AJR for 1 stick of 20g)