Organic energy cake – Chocolate, honey & royal jelly
The perfect trio for a gourmet receipe ! An organic tonic cake for athletes with a taste of organic chocolate, royal jelly and honey. Gluten free, these organic energy cakes are easy to digest and made with delicious chocolate chips ! Have a good tasting !
The organic chocolate & honey Meltonic energy cake has been especially conceived to replace your breakfast or your last meal before your effort, or your competition (running, trailrunning, marathon, cycling, triathlon…)
The energy cake is composed of honey, royal jelly, 4 delicious flours and tasty chocolate chips. It will provide you all the energy needed for your effort thanks to magnesium & iron intake, with an optimum digestibilty. Gluten-free. Easy & quick preparation (5 min.)
Organic energy cake of 400g.
How to cook it?
- Put the powder in a bowl
- Mix the powder with 300ml of water
- Put the mixture into a mouldBake the cake at 200° during 25-30 min.
- To check for doneness, prick the blade of a knife in the center of the cake, it should come out clean. If this is not the case, extend the cooking minutes.
How to use it?
- We usually recommend eating 1/3 or ½ of the energy cake at least 1H30 before the race
- You can also store it in the fridge for 3 days
- Brown cane sugar*
- Chocolate powder* 15% (brown cane sugar*, cocoa powder* min 32%)
- Half full rice flour*
- Corn flour*
- Black chocolate chips : 10% (cane sugar*, cocoa paste*, cocoa butter*, vanilla extract*)
- Lupin* flour
- Honey flakes*(corn starch*, dried honey* 1,45%)
- Corn starch*
- Baking powder* (sodium bicarbonate, tartaric acid )
- Guar seed flour*
- Whole egg powder*
- Royal jelly* (0,1%)
- * : Organic product
- Energy : 1630 kJ is 386 kcal
- . of which saturated fats : 2,8g
- . of which sugars : 48,9g
- Phosphorus : 120mg
- Vitamin B1 : 0,08mg