Some fruty and gourmet wish before a physical effort ? There is nothing better than this delicious slivers of raspberries sublimated by beehive treasures : honey and royal jelly for a maximum of power and pleasure before the effort. Organic tonic cakes for athletes are gluten free and contain organic ingredients for an optimal digestion.
The organic raspberries and honey energy cake Meltonic has been imagined with a tasty recipe. It can replace your breakfast or last meal before training or competition. (Running, trailrunning, cycling, triathlon, marathon.)
The organic raspberry energy cake is composed of honey, royal jelly, 4 tasty flours and delicious raspberries chips, and will provide you the best energy intake before effort. Gluten and lactose free, with an optimum digestibility.
Quick and easy preparation: 5 minutes.
How to cook it?
- Put the powder in a bowl
- Mix the powder with 300ml of water
- Put the mixture into a mould. Bake the cake at 200° during 25-30 min.
- To check for doneness, prick the blade of a knife in the center of the cake, it should come out clean. If this is not the case, extend the cooking minutes.
How to use it?
- We usually recommend eating 1/3 or ½ of the energy cake at least 1H30 before the race
- You can also store it in the fridge for 3 days
- Brown cane sugar*
- Corn flour*
- Half full rice flour*
- Lupin flour*
- Baking powder (corn starch*, sodium bicarbonate natural tartaric acid from vinification)
- Honey flakes* 2.9% (corn starch*, dried honey*)
- Raspberries* chips 1.5%
- Guar seeds flour*
- Whole egg powder*
- Natural aroma*
- Royal jelly*
- gelée royale lyophilisée* (0,1%)
*: Organic products
- FOR : 100g
- Energy : 1555 kJ is 367 kcal
- Fats : 1,6g
- . of which saturated fats : 0,3g
- Carbohydrates : 80,6g
- . of which sugars : 49,8g
- Dietary fiber : 4,7g
- Proteins : 5,3g
- Salt : 0,02g
- Iron : 0,76mg
- Magnesium : 32mg
- Phosphorus : 93mg
- Vitamin B1 : 0,08mg